The Sultans Trail Foundation draws maps (scale 1:50.000) of every country along the route. You can order them through our webshop.
- Austria: Various maps available, the Austrian stretch is also described in print including historical background and GPX-coordinates.
- Slowakia: Various maps available.
- Hongary: Travel book stores, like Piéd a Terre (Amsterdam), sell booklets of the so-called Blue Route and various maps
- Croatia: Under development
- Serbia: Bicycle maps of the Danube route (Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Novi Sad and Belgrade to Smederevo) available through www.danube-info.org.
- Romania: Under development.
- Bulgaria: Outdoorstore Stenata right in the heart of Sofia (5 Miladinovi str.) sells maps of the mountain ranges: the Rila, Pirin en Rodopi. These maps are also sold in some Dutch travel book stores. See webpage for the interactive map of Bulgaria interactive map of Bulgaria
- Turkey: Maps of the daily stages are printed in the SultansTrail guidebook for Turkey.